Nov 4, 2011

A night out at the Antique Mall.....


Yesterday evening my daughter Regina,my friend Betty and I went to a favorite Antique Mall in Tyler for their Christmas Open House. It was a lovely time as everything was so festive,lots of wonderful refreshments with antiques and collectibles galore. I didn't buy a thing but,saw some sweet things that I would have loved to have brought home with me....these sweet dolls and baby things for one.



Isn't this tree just beautiful? That's my sweet girl checking out the very pretty ornaments..many of them handmade.

I thought this little child's kitchen cabinet was so cute.
Santa was everywhere...smile.
It was good to get out for the evening with two people I love being with ...family and good friends are such a blessing. I wasn't able to walk around and look at everything as much as I would have liked but,it was a fun time all the same.

No comments: