Aug 17, 2012

Out and About


I am going to be "Out and About " with my daughter Regina and friend Betty today. I am not done celebrating my birthday yet. Regina wanted to take me to do a bit of thrift shopping,to our favorite Antique Mall to look around,then to eat. Should be a lot of fun. My twin grandsons came down yesterday evening and baked a birthday cake. It is missing a quite of few candles though :) It was very sweet of them to do so,but I had to turn down eating a piece...trying my best to work on eating better. They understood and enjoyed the cake themselves :) Hope your weekend is very blessed.

Aaron had fun spelling out some quotes with some old Scrabble letters I have.....
These words spoke to me!

I am praising the Lord for a good bit of rain overnight.....it was so needed......thank you Lord.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a happy belated birthday Shelley - as you continue to enjoy it and taking small steps towards a healthier you :)
m.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Shelley, I want to wish you a very happy belated birthday! I want you to know that I am praying for you and think of you often. Twyla

DollZandThingZ said...

Belated birthday, Shelley! We must have birthdays that are close together--mine was on Sunday!
xx Helen

Jackie said...

I left comment yesterday for you for your birthday and it's gone.
Shelley dear friend, when you find a moment will you see if you can fix this problem? Should I be on "open ID" or Google account? I can't seem to get a cute back ground on either...I'm trying but shoot, it's beating me!

I hope your birthday was special. How sweet for the cake to be baked! I read back on your post, what an ordeal for you to go thru the MRI.

Saying prayers to cover you in health and comfort.

My love to the birthday girl!