May 31, 2014

Changes

I have acquired a keen interest in foraging food from my surroundings, be it my yard, the five acres of land I own, or any other possible place to look for edible plant life.  Of course, I will not be able to make a effort to do much more than walking around the front yard of my home with the use of my walker, till I make a great improvement in my health and mobility. Which I am trusting God will help me with that within the next few years.

I guess its all apart of my seeking to live more simply.




I know God has a change for my future, although I am not sure what that might be exactly, l do feel the stirring in my spirit and a feeling of great expectation within me. God has also as of late granted me peace and emotional strength to make some very difficult recent decisions that will be making a huge difference in my life and where God may be leading me.

Saying all this, I am still not sure of myself when it comes to changes in my life, changes have always been a struggle for me , but God is able and will help me accept his will to be done.




I am doing my very best to trust you Lord. When I am weak, you are strong .

7 comments:

Sew Blessed Maw [Judy] said...

Shelly, sending you a big ole hug.. May God bless you and be with you , in every decision you make.
We are so blessed that He is with us always, and never leaves us.. Through it all, I find my courage in Him.. My favorite verse is Psalms 46:1- God is my refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble..
I am praying for you.. Hugs.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Shelley, I know God has great things ahead for you. I will be praying for you during your changes. Twyla

Terra said...

Shelley, you are right, you are the daughter of a King and his plans are good. Is there someone at your church who might be interested in doing the walking for foraging on your property, as you gain strength? You could be a team.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

We all have to face the fact that life is always changing and I know you've seen a lot of change in your lifetime my friend. You've gone through a lot just since I've known you. You are much stronger than you realize...I've seen it over and over. And you make wise decisions, too. I known God has many blessings in store for you. Sweet hugs, Diane

Denise said...

You will not be alone at this turning point in Your life.Several people will be near physically.Others of Us through this fairly new community of "kindred spirits".Love Denise

Deb J. in Utah said...

God bless you Shelley - hugs and prayers coming from Arizona.

The BUTT'RY and BOOK'RY said...

XXX OOO PRAYERS FOR YOU DEAREST ONE!
Love Linnie