Dec 29, 2014

Anticipation

Thoughts on the new year! Where it may take me, what lies ahead? Questions,  I have no answers for, but still......there are thoughts.  I'm just pondering on what may be! What my goals should be, if I should even set goals, or just live each day..."one day at a time"!  I do know there are going to be changes.  I haven't been one to take changes well in the past, but I'm hoping I go with the changes that be ordained of God. God has a plan for my future, this I know. When in my future will his plan unfold for me? That, I dont know. Maybe its already unfolding.  I think it has for the last five years now......I'm just not sure where it's taking me, but it will be good. All God does is good. He is working everything out for my good, this I believe and accept as truth. I just have to trust and the best way to do that is one day at a time.


"So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today's trouble is enough for today. Matt. 6:34

Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. Phil. 4:6-7

And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.
  Romans 8:28



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shelley, even though you may feel as if changes are hard to accept, try to see it from the point of view of Our Creator...if changes don't happen, we don't grow!

Take each moment as it comes dear Lady...allow the joy of just living in this earth be enough, and allow the events to unfold at its own pace.

mari

Scrappy quilter said...

I firmly believe that God has you in the palm of his hand and He will lead you during the coming year. Changes are always good when He leads.

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I use to be terrified of change! It still may make me nervous but I am better with change now!

Anonymous said...

changes are many times hard, but i firmly believe that its necesessary so that God can bring us to another level in faith..strenght love and many blessings to you and your family....loves soraya

Denise said...

Your words could have been My words on the New Year.We agree on so much Shelley.I believe God has some beautiful surprises for You this Year Shelly.My few little words of advice on Our "big adventure" is.... Feb. and March let Yourself be surrounded by caregivers. Love Denise

janice15 said...

Nice I seen this before I left your blog.. I needed to read this with love Janice

DollZandThingZ said...

Happy new year, Shelley! I hope your new year will be filled with peace, joy, love, good health, and...adventure. Sometimes we have to step outside the box and meet new challenges. I know you can do it with God's help and love and support from friends and family! xx Helen