Feb 14, 2015

From My ♡



I can't forget any of you. Thank you all for your faithfulness to me as followers of this blog and as dear friends.  I pray this day is filled with much love for each one of you.  I am having surgery Monday morning and will be in the hospital part of the week, but will return asap to let you all know how it went.  I'm feeling positive and trusting God that all goes well. I've created a new blog as there have been so many changes in my life since I created this one that I just feel I needed to began fresh . When I have it completed I will leave a link to it here on this blog. Many blessings,  Shelley ♡


In my  cottage

12 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

I pray surgery goes well and look forward to following your new blog. Hugs

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I will be in prayer for you sister~

Mitzi said...

Will be praying for you Shelly.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'll keep you in my prayers sweet friend. Sending you lots of hugs and well wishes. Happy Valentine's Day sweet friend! xox Diane

Debby said...

I hope all goes well with your surgery. I will say a prayer. Love your dolls. Hugs

Linda S said...

Continuing in prayer for you . . .

The BUTT'RY and BOOK'RY said...

I'm thinking and praying for you !!
love Linnie

Peggy said...

Praying for a successful surgery and quick recovery!

Mrs. G said...

Shelley, I will be in pray for a successful surgery, speedy recovery, and new and blessed life afterwards. I will be having my surgery in about two weeks. Wish we lived closer to one another. We could heal, together.

Grace & Peace.

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

You will be in my prayers, Shelley. I hope your surgery goes well, and your recovery goes smoothly.

I will be looking forward to your new blog. I have always enjoyed this one. You were such an encouragement when I was starting my blog, and I appreciated that and will always remember your encouragement.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers all day on Monday.

marie said...

Praying for you today...
Looking forward to good news!

Jacob William said...

Thanks so much for sharing your ideas, i was looking for such article for many days...

________________________
American Actor HD Wallpapers