Mar 29, 2008

~Visit to a friends home~



















Hello Dear Friends, as I promised here are a few pictures from Becky's home. Thanks to you who left well wishes for me. Guess, I just have a head cold,but it is making me feel pretty yukky.....




Thanks for stopping by. I have lots more pictures of Becky's home and will post more at another time. Pray you all have a lovely Lord's day tomorrow.








Blessings to all, Shelley

















*************************************************
~I love how Becky has her windows with no curtains. Brings the outdoors in.~





~Jalyn loved this little Child's Cupboard.~













~I'm not camera shy.~




~What Meme, you're not taking a picture of me?~






~Regina and her Gracie.~


~These boots are made for walking..........



and thats just what they will do.~Jalyn loves her pink cowgirl boots and she sings their song all the time.......




No comments: