Apr 4, 2008

~Around the house~


Hello, hope your weekend is off to a great start .
Just thought I would share some pictures from some of my primitive decorating I have been doing here at home. Today,I packed away a lot of my old dishes with pretty shabby roses and flowers on them that I have had displayed for many years. I will put them in storage,just in case my taste in decor should change again.
I am very happy and content with the prim things for now. Along with changing the decor,I am doing my best to declutter some. I spent about a half of a day this week going through my bedroom and taking some things to donate to a local charity.
I plan to do a lot more decluttering,as I am able.
We have had a lot of rain the last couple of days and the Snapdragon's that son planted for me last fall are all bloomed out,and so pretty. They are one of my favorite flowers. I will try and get a picture of them to share with you soon .





Thanks so much for stopping by to see me and have a wonderful weekend.





Blessings,Shelley





Enjoy the pictures...........................................





~This sweet vintage picture was a freebie from a flea market. They had a lot of things set out to take what you want and give a donation to a local Christian radio station, which I was proud to do since it's my favorite station to listen to.~ It's not in the best of shape,but I think it's so prim this way. I was going to take it out of this frame and place it in a new one. Instead I decided to just wipe it up and leave it as it is. It's little frame is so chippy and sweet. The picture has some small holes and a few stains ,but I love it just as it is.~






~Candle holders and little Church birdhouse's.~





~I love this very small one with the rusty tin roof.~




~Simple grouping of vintage pitchers~ I am on the look out for some nice primitive style wooden plates or bowls to display on the top shelf.~



~Baskets can hold just about anything.~






~Fun bowl fillers.~





~Jalyn's little friends in a primitive cradle.~








~A top my little cabinet,patchwork handmade pillow,doll,country prim angel,and a big country basket with my crochet project.~


No comments: