Nov 12, 2011

Fun Things...........


Yesterday I tackled a job I have been meaning to do for sometime....I cleaned in my bedroom...got rid of all those nasty dust bunnies...flipped the mattresses on my bed and added fresh clean linens. Vintage pillow cases are a favorite thing of mine. I am always on the look out for them in the thrift stores,etc. This cute patchwork Scottie is an oldie I found at the sale I mentioned here.... If I remember correctly that is where I found him. The pillow case on the bottom came from there too. I also wanted to show you I dressed my baby I mentioned here. She looks much happier,don't you think?  Although I decorate in a Country Prim style...I do still love a vintage fun look too and will always have some fun color here and there about in my home. I can't express how worn I was last night from all the housekeeping.....that bed felt so good when I fell off in it....smile.


Have a blessed weekend......

No comments: