Nov 25, 2011

It's going to be a humble "Little House" Christmas in my home this year....


Thanksgiving Day was wonderful with almost all my children and grandchildren near...the food was yummy,the fellowship great but,now its behind,another one stored in the mind of memories.....and on to other things. Praying your Christmas Season will be all its meant to be.
I will be doing some housekeeping today. Being behind due to feeling yuck from a nasty head cold. I am now feeling better and can breath once again through my nose :)
 After the work I will be putting up the Christmas tree and doing some more decorating as well. This is my most favorite time of year. I don't do the Black Friday thing at all! Not planning to spend much...I am still doing my best to keep the "Reason for the Season" my main focus. Still have lots of work to do on those handmade gifts.  It's going to be a wonderful Christmas this year indeed.




Blessings to all....

No comments: