Dec 3, 2011

Early in the morning....

I was up with the roosters this morning ...before daylight actually. I love the peacefulness of the early morning. The beginning of a new day..a new dawning in the days of  my life. Which by the way seem to be passing faster and faster these days....a day turns into weeks...weeks into a month and then months into a year... in what seems like to me no time at all. It is amazing to me just how quickly they seem to pass. I have been thinking so much lately about my sweet kiddo's...maybe,because it is Christmas but,I miss those little ones so much sometimes.
Such is life though...we don't have our babies long until they are grown with children of their own. Just makes me want to stop and appreciate TODAY more...every minute ,every hour...every day!

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psalms 119:105

Lamplight in the early morning.
With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early Isaiah 26:9

Today is the day of our little Hometown Christmas parade.....then tonight our ladies of the church will be gathering at the home of one of the sisters for our "Christmas Party". These are times to enjoy with family and friends. Cherish the day...cherish the moment. Blessing on your day...make it special..even in the smallest way!

No comments: