Dec 10, 2011

Thrift finds and a wedding today..........



I picked up a few finds at Salvation Army yesterday....thought I would show them to you. The St. Nicholas above...is my favorite of what I am showing you today. He is quite heavy and is marked on the bottom "The Legend of Saint Nicholas" item no. 16774 Russ Berrie and Company.Inc. Oakland New Jersey.
And this sweet little lamb peeking out from under the Christmas tree.


Cute Chenille puppy....49 cents

Teddy Bear... 49 cents.
 And a sweet handmade manger with the baby Jesus......

 I found some more things too and will share them in my next post....so,come back soon for another look-see.

Today we are having a wedding at our home church. My youngest son's best friend is getting married...Daniel is also my son J.W.'s god brother. It is going to be a beautiful event...my prayer for the young couple is that their marriage be blessed with a life time of special moments,days and years together...blessed by our Heavenly Father in every way. A prosperous and God filled life together...till death do them part...Amen.

Daniel and Madison....... Dec 10th 2011
Blessings on your day,Shelley

No comments: