Jan 17, 2012

Country Sampler in the mailbox....


I got my new issue of Country Sampler....its full of Country Prim goodness.....







On page 20 you will find these....

Aren't they just lovely?

I purchased this box below for one dollar,marked down from Christmas! I plan on turning it into something similar as the ones you see above.....that's the plan anyway...we'll see how it turns out...smile.


This is another project I did recently....an old Christmas electric candle turned into a primitive flicker candle....It was originally an off white color...I wrapped the top part of it in brown flora tape,then wrapped jute twine around it. I also painted the base black and added a flicker bulb.


I thought my camera may take better pictures outside...we are having a cool day here in East Texas with a strong breeze....rather like March winds. Blessings to all.........

No comments: