Jan 18, 2012

Meet Heidi.........


Today I want to Welcome a newcomer to blogging. Her name is Heidi and she is a young friend of mine. She is an avid treasure seeker and is out and about just about every weekend hunting down yard sales,etc.
Her home is filled with many wonderful finds and collections. This is just a bit of what she will be sharing on her new blog  (In My own Little World) ,which you can go visit here . Be sure and follow her because I know you won't be disappointed in what she has to share. She is very sweet and has a big heart..I am sure you will learn to love her as I do. She is close to the age of my eldest daughter and actually played with my kids some when they were children...in the same neighborhood for a while. She and I have many things in common, including our love and faith in our Heavenly Father and his son Jesus. Please,visit her..say Hi and welcome her aboard. These pictures are of just a few of her things...she will have much more to share in upcoming posts. Stay tuned ...smile.

In Heidi's words..................

 I am a happily married wife and mother of three teenagers. I love to garage sale,I go every Friday and Saturday. I hit up the Goodwill are any kind of resale stores.I am a collector of many things,dolls being a favorite of mine. I also like primitive things and Vaseline glass. I like to cross stitch and do anything crafty.






As I said Heidi is a real sweetheart......I think you will agree once you get to know her better.


Blessings to all.............



No comments: