Aug 6, 2012

Chocolate Skillet Cake ....


Made this over the weekend and it turned out really good,so good there wasn't enough to go around for the whole family so I was up this morning making another one for the kids that are coming over today. If you would like the recipe you can find it here. Praying you all have a nice week. I have created another blog...I call my Prayer Closet..you can visit me here if you like. Just a place to record daily prayers and thoughts to my Heavenly Father. Blessings,Shelley

4 comments:

janice15 said...

I like the new blog...it looks nice...the cake looks very interesting......will have to try it...Hope your week is off to a good start..much love my dear...Janice

Marqueta (Mar-kee-ta) G. said...

Dear Shelley,

Mmm, chocolate cake with lots of ice cream sounds good on a day like today! And lots of watermelon. . . :)

The pictures in your last post are just precious, and happy belated birthday to Mom! She looks absolutely radiant; may this be her best year ever.

Love,

Marqueta

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of a skillet cake. Sounds good, and I'll be glad to check-out your new prayer blog. :)

Peggy said...

I've never heard of such a cake but it sure looks good. You might be making one every time the kids visit! I'm going to check out the new blog.