Dec 24, 2012

A Blessing for you my Friend......


Today I will bake cookies,a cake.....dress my home in fresh winter greens,take care of last minute this and that things,but the biggest task will be...getting a table prepared big enough for all my family to sit around and share a Christmas meal...something we haven't done in so very long. We outgrew my table years ago :)  I will manage it somehow,and I will be sure to take some pictures to share with you all. This Christmas season has been special,and some what different for me in many ways...I will go into detail about that at a later date. After Christmas I will be going to spend a couple of weeks with my parents and have plans of doing that a lot in this coming year. So you may find me not posting as much as I generally do, but I will continue to post as much as possible. I want to gift you all with a Christmas blessing.....for my dear blogging sisters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
May the Christ of Christmas bless you, keep you,guard you in care with his heavenly host.. May he bless you with joy,peace,love and hope. May your sorrows be few,your heart be light...may you find your contentment in the most simple of things in life. Lord grant these things to these dear friends I pray....that they may know you fully...is what I am asking of thee today...for its in your name I ask...Thy will be done! We thank you Heavenly Father for the gift of your Holy Son... Amen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year....Simply Shelley

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Shelley,

I hope today was a very special day as your family once again gathered around your table. It sounds wonderful! Blessings.
I will miss hearing from you more often when you are with your parents in the weeks/months to come but know that you will be such a help there. I will just enjoy the posts you do make and pray for you and your family. Again... Blessings upon you.

Love,
Lily, WA, USA

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours dearest Shelly!

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets
I could add to my blog that automatically
tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

My webpage ロレックスレプリカ

Anonymous said...

Hi i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere,
when i read this article i thought i could also create comment due to this
good post.

Feel free to surf to my website :: ロレックスレプリカ