Apr 23, 2014

An Friendly Visit


Remember Becky ,my friend whose home I have been sharing pictures of here at my blog for years now?
Well,Betty and I and our daughters, Regina and Heather went to visit her this past Monday .....we always love going around the holidays because she does wonders displaying all her wonderful vintage and antique collections. She is also the perfect hostess,and spoils us with tea and homemade goodies to enjoy.





I really like this vintage plant stand...isn't it lovely?


And this sweet vintage tin tea set was a favorite of mine this year.


I have always loved this little tea cart.. from my very first visit to Becky's home years ago.



Becky and her husband have incorporated a retro look to their home over the last few years. I like it!


Regina and I thought these old bunnies were darling...aren't they?





Of course,I couldn't not take a picture of her sock monkeys  :)




The entrance to Becky's little office nook............


The picture of her desk below is from last years visit.....I love this spot...so personal and cosy....everyone needs their own little spot :)


My next post will show you some pictures from the garden.  If you click on" Becky's Home" in the label links...you can see other visits to her home through the years.   Blessings to all

7 comments:

AuntLou said...

Sweet! :)

Liane said...

I love your friend's vintage style - it's almost like poking around a thrift store and thinking, "I remember that!". I also love her desk and the stained glass window in the last picture.

Thank you for the tour!

Sew Blessed Maw [Judy] said...

Oh how fun. Your friend had really lovely things.. I love to tour houses and see how people decorate.. Your friend has some pretty things.
How are you doing Shelly? Praying for you. God bless.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love that unique little lamp.

DollZandThingZ said...

Love it, love it, love it!!

Denise said...

I'm loving Your friends home and Her garden.What a delightful lady to visit :)

marie said...

Such a nice place to visit...I can see why you love it! So many sweet vintage touches.