May 1, 2014

FAITH REMAINS


Pinterest
As a fellow blogger,and a Christian....I just had to share this post from another blog.....it really brings home that all we love to share here on our blogs....big things, little things, important matters, sometimes fun silly things.... family, homes, all that we own an give time and care too.....can just in an instant...the blink of an eye...be gone. Then only remains our faith....those things eternal...not temporary. Go here and read of one woman's amazing faith in God. It touched me and encouraged me that when all seems lost, yet when we know in whom we believe...there remains faith....there remains hope!

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1

For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.  2 Timothy 1:12

4 comments:

Terra said...

I agree with what you write here and will go read her post.

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Blogging is such a wonderful place to be inspired and to find hope. It's wonderful to be blessed with such lovely people in our lives. Thank you for your very sweet and caring visit to me. Made smile..and made my day!

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Shelly dear..I had to try six times before I got those letter correct. Is there anyway you might remove this step in commenting on your lovely blog? Many bloggers won't take the time to fight with trying to figure out the letters..and I nearly gave up. I'm hoping you can change this part of your comment section. Much love to you.. and a big hug for bothering you with my request. And here I go again trying to send you this message! :)
Mona

AuntLou said...

One of the sweetest blessings I have experienced is when God had used me to bless other people while I was having my own storm. :) (I don't usually have a problem posting & I understand why you need that protection.)