Nov 18, 2007



When the devil comes
knocking at your door, simply say..." Jesus , could you get that for me
please"?


The Devil came knocking at my door today and before I could ask the Lord to send him away someone else had let him in. He went about doing his ugly business of causing trouble and stirring up confusion. I went to rebuking him and pushing him out the door and told him point blank ,he wasn't welcome and not to return ! Unfortunately, he doesn't take no for an answer and is sure to come again. I am making Jesus my official door keeper ! I am also asking that he restore that which the Devil made a mess of, while he was a uninvited guest in our home.

~Thank you Lord for a peaceful and loving home~......
Now, that's giving the Devil a black eye !


Blessings,Shelley

No comments: