Oct 28, 2008

~Followers of God-Children of light~


I felt to share my time with the Lord this morning,I pray it will bless you............
I know I have used this image often,but I love the saying..."Right is always right..even if no one eles is doing it."Wrong is always wrong ..even if everyone eles is doing it........

I say Amen............................


****************************************
Let everyone that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity...2nd Tim 2:19

Be ye followers of God,as dear children.... Eph 5:1

******************************************

As Christians,children of God,we have a duty to live life's worthy of the blood of Christ. To shine forth as lights in a world of evil and darkness. To live simple,quiet peaceful life's that reflect the goodness and meekness of our Lord and Savior. We are not to conformed to the ideals and standards of this world system. Even more ,we should reprove them.....

*******************************************

I BESEECH you therefore brethren,by the mercies of God,that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice,holy,acceptable unto God,which is your REASONABLE service .
And be not conformed to this world:but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind,that ye may prove what is that good and acceptable,and perfect will of God....Romans 12:1-2

********************************************
When we become born again ,we put off the old man,with all the old way of living and thinking,there is a transformation in body and soul. We need not cater to the flesh,but live and walk in the spirit..
We put on the Spirit of Christ and walk in newness of heart..
I am in no way claiming that I am perfect,there was only one who walked this earth a perfect man....Jesus! I do my best to follow the perfect one and I strive to do the will of God in all things and fail often... I repent and continue on my walk.

But,to those who know to do good and do it not,to them it is sin(sin of omission).

*********************************************

For ye were sometimes darkness,but now are ye light in the Lord:walk as children of the light.
Eph 5:8

*********************************************

Hope some one needed this...I know I did.....may you walk in his light today!


God bless all,Shelley

No comments: