Nov 18, 2011

More crafting and visiting......


Betty and I were up to our elbows in vintage Christmas balls for several hours yesterday creating wreaths for the church bazaar. We had fun chatting and visiting while we were busy...and had a break for a cup of tea and a snack.It was dark when Betty packed up to go home and we were both tired. My wreath is above in the picture and looking at it now...it seems it is going to need some more balls. I am also going to add a bow so that will really make it pop.



My little table is full and Betty is busy with her creating....these old balls were fun working with and just make one want to smile....Awe....Christmas Memories.....such a good thing to ponder.


Betty's neat Farm Chicks Christmas book...it is crock full of neat ideas and vintage goodness...so fun to browse through.

Another busy day today as we are off to another sale at the Ladies Auxiliary of Tyler..this is the Christmas sale...so much temptations...not to worry...I am set to be disciplined in my spending...as I don't have much to spend.....smile. Going more for the look-see and the fun picnic which I will be hosting today. Praying your day is blessed. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: