Nov 20, 2011

A very blessed Lord's day.......


Today was a blessed day with two wonderful church services....I am not feeling real well and it was hard for me to get up and go this morning....but,we have a little saying going around our church...If God ain't first..then God ain't first...Plain and simple isn't it? Yet,so true....So,I dragged myself up out of bed and into the shower,then off to God's house. I am so glad I did too! We had one soul to come to the Lord this morning and several others rededicated. Tonight we had a missionary to Mexico speak to us...the power came down and met us...what a refreshing for my soul as well as many others.  I now have a new assurance in my heart that God hears me when I pray and that I am in his will...not,that I didn't already know that but,getting confirmation straight from my Heavenly Father does my heart so good. And is so encouraging to me.
I know this week is going to be extra busy with the holiday preparations upon us. I pray you make it a time of enjoyment with family and friends. Let us be thankful to God for all things in our life.....


In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you
 1Thessalonians 5:18
Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ
Ephesians 5:20
I thank God for each one of you...be blessed in Jesus name...........

No comments: