Feb 13, 2012

Blessed by Love....


 Hope your weekend was lovely....its cold and raining here this morning after sleet over night. Thought I would share these sweet images with you...I especially like the one of the kitty playing in the sewing basket....Not so cute Friday though when I came back home from town and found that my Boston Terrier Duke had been playing in my bag of yarn and had it strewed out all over the living room floor.
Guess he had a fun time...but,mama wasn't happy..smile.




We had a lovely Valentine Banquet at church last evening. Such good food....and fun fellowship. I want to wish all you dear friends a most wonderful loving Valentines day.....I hope you receive much care from loved ones and friends.


My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth. 1John 3:18

I have much to be be grateful for...I am surrounded by love from family and friends but,more so for the unconditional love of my Heavenly Father.

Blessings

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your yarn! Cute pictures! I cannot trust my little beagle. (and I normally don't). Once I ran out to open my gate for the gas meter-reader...and he got to talking to me...and I knew my dog was probably taking liberties...and when I got back into the house, a 12-pack of hotdog buns was open and strewn all over the kitchen. I don't like cleaning up messes, but I had to laugh of how much fun she must've had. love,andrea

Patty Sumner said...

Such a sweet post Shelley. We can always know that our Lord has an unconditional wonderful love for us. Valentine's Blessings to you!

Unknown said...

Oh, Shelley, he missed you & needed something to play with ... chuckle! I had a cat do that once ... another time we had a cat that would terrorize the toidy paper stringing it throughout the house so we couldn't put it on the roller.

Happy Valentine's
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I wasn't aware that dogs played with yarn. I thought that job only belonged to a cat's mischief! :)

At any rate, this was such a sweet post, and the images that you shared with us were lovely as well. I think the first one is my favorite. :)

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Mitzi said...

Happy Valentines Day to you! Hope your day is a happy one.

Anonymous said...

Oh my! A kitty on it's back is the cutest thing ever! Thanks for sharing this, Shelley!

I'm surprised at how little trouble our grandpuppy has gotten into. I've always thought of puppies as trouble makers! We're almost always here though and when we're not, she's in her crate.

Happy Valentines day to you my dear! ♥

Cindy said...

Love the picture of the little ones on the porch....so precious!!

Happy Valentines Day tomorrow.

Hugs Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Happy Valentines' day, my friend! I hope your day is filled with happiness! God bless you! ♥♥♥