Dec 18, 2013

Baby Jesus


My new baby...Jesus. Isn't he precious? He has a wind up key music box in his back,which plays "Away in a Manger" . Take a look at his tiny fingernails,so sweet. He came with a manger,pillow and sheep's wool blanket. I have wanted this doll since I first saw him at Paradise Galleries,but could no way afford him at $100.00.  When he was offered to me for 30.00...I gave in!  I am glad I did. This sweet doll will have a place by my Christmas tree for years to come. My little grandson was so excited to see him...he went home and told his daddy..he found baby Jesus at meme's house  :)  




My Christmas tree got redecorated...not by my choice,but I am still happy with it as it is now anyway...I will give more details about how that came to be in another post soon.  Blessings friends

5 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Shelley, your baby Jesus doll is just precious!!!! I hope you are doing so very good and wanted to stop by to wish you a very Merry Christmas sweet friend ~ sending you hugs and love, Dawn

AuntLou said...

So sweet! :)

Martha said...

Hi, hope you are well! Wanted to wish you a very Merry and Blessed Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year!

Whenever I have a minute I read or attempt to blog...don't know why I have very little time, it just seems that way.

Take good care!

Peggy said...

Yes that is a precious doll. You got quite a good deal on it too!

DollZandThingZ said...

You were meant to have this doll! Happy for you! Merry Christmas! xx